RLGaming.com

RLGaming's Forums
It is currently Wed 20 Sep, 2017 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hardmode
PostPosted: Fri 20 Apr, 2007 12:32 am 

GW been doing some interesting stuff.. for those of you who thought this game was WAY too easy.. missions like thunderhead keep. certain factions missions etc. there is now a HARD MODE. just like the title says, its.. well .. h a r d e r ..

it started tonight, and i messed around with it some. some of the hard mode monsters get new skills etc. all of em are lvl 20+. i took my necro out of ascolon to see what it was like and got party whiped. its a new nasty world out there

here is some more info on it.
http://www.guildwars.com/gameplay/hardmode/

so reading the page, for the harder monsters, you may get more money, more item drops, some new scrolls that can get you access to UW/FoW plus some that will let you gain a elite skill or a common skill.

one new feature that might be cool is the lockpicking. in hardmode, you can now use a lockpick on the chests. in fact, you have to use one. they cost 1.5K a peice when i bought one. will be interesting to see how this developes over the next few weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 06 May, 2007 2:20 am 

Old ascolon, DOWN AND OUT!! WOOT. would think its easier with it being the starting point to chapter 1. but try it with a 4 man team vs the grawls!

243 foes vanquished! old ascolon area cleared out..... umm just 50 more to go in chapter 1 ::gulp::