discuss CoH and CoV...

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

Hmmm, I think I got into I14 beta testing

Post by Buffalo Six » 06 Feb 2009, 08:10

Tach...is this how they let you know?

Softball

Post by Softball » 06 Feb 2009, 11:12

Hey Buff, what is that in the Background that surrounds your screen with icons? Some kind of Auto CAD program?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA » 06 Feb 2009, 14:04

autocad 2008 man :)

read the top left

Man I remember back in the day using the dos based autocad with a tablet lol.

Hey buff can u get me a copy of 2008 autocad

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 06 Feb 2009, 15:23

Yes Autocad 2008 and no veg I cant

Softball

Post by Softball » 06 Feb 2009, 16:08

I cant read that on my screen, my eyes are horrible. At least I guessed correctly. :)

Veg, I'm guessing it uses some kind of Dongle setup to run it. Or you could just search for it online and DL a Torrent for it, but I wouldn't want to advocate that, that would be illegal.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Tach Deneva

Re: Hmmm, I think I got into I14 beta testing

Post by Tach Deneva » 19 Feb 2009, 06:58

Buffalo Six wrote:Tach...is this how they let you know?
I personally believe that closed beta testers are unable to let you know because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have City of Heroes and, uh, I believe that our, uh, online games like such as, uh, LOTRO and, uh, the WoW, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our online games over here in the closed betas should help the closed betas, uh, or, uh, should help LOTRO and should help the WoW and the MMO games, so we will be able to build up our future, for our gamers.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 18 Mar 2009, 21:23

Beta be open now. I've been playing with the Mission Architect. It's actually kinda fun, especially the custom critter thing, but right now it's godawful CRASH-Y. And it's got a profanity checker that's crashed on me several times when I tried to type the word 'night'. It crashed on the 'g'. I had no idea what was happening until one time when it didn't crash - the error message thing popped up when I got to the 'g' and said 'Hey no profanity or stuff like that'. When I hit the 'h' key, the error went away.

It also crashed when I tried to type "Well, you didn't screw up too badly." Never made it to 'up'.

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 19 Mar 2009, 05:55

havent had time to take 14 for a spin....maybe this weekend

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 19 Mar 2009, 14:15

Well, when you do, be sure to play my story arc 'An Unwelcome Gift'! And don't hesitate to fling lots of cool stars on it. :)

You can find it by searching for Star Flux. Or number, maybe: 5461. I know you are just going to LOVE my custom bad guys. I mean, there's bad guys, and then there's bad guys. My guys are BAD. Did I mention they're bad? Well, they are. Bad, I mean. Yeah.

Oh, btw, after the emergency maintenance last night MA hasn't crashed on me again.

Added new mission: ' Frenzy in the Fusionette Factory'. If you've ever wanted to clobber Fusionette, well, here you go: this mission is a defeat all/rescue Statesman featuring a horde of Fusionette clones as the villains.