Atlas All Stars Super Group Base

discuss CoH and CoV...

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

Atlas All Stars Super Group Base

Post by Buffalo Six » 20 Jun 2009, 12:06

Well my work schedule has been a mess of late so.... because I tend to have odd hours to game and stuff, I decided to finish the SG base in CoH.

Enjoy..........

The Entry Room

Medical

The Storage and Crafting Areas

Teleporter Room

Control Room

Apartment Block

All Star Club

My Office/Aprt

Trophy Hall

SG Offices and Meeting Hall

Holding Cells

Hanger

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 21 Jun 2009, 03:50

Cool. Wait, where's the Positron punching bag? No base is complete without a Positron punching bag.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple

Softball

Post by Softball » 21 Jun 2009, 12:55

Looks damned nice Buff. Good work!

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 22 Jun 2009, 09:53

Still have plans for a few more rooms. I know not many (or anyone actually) but me is still playing this MMO, but with real life issues and a wonky work schedule, its kept me sane.

It took a weekend to get enough damage delt in SG mode to get the AES badge (thats the cool control unit hanging from the ceiling) but using the arena matches to sit my fire blaster on autofire and my firekin on the other team with autoheal going and let them duke it out of 2 days netting the 2.5 mil damage dealt needed to finish the badge. Prolly going to do something similar to get the healing and hold badges.

anyway, so far its 3000 objects so far placed. I submitted it to the "City Scoop" fanzine over on the CoH forums...who knows it might make the cut.

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 22 Jun 2009, 12:02

Buffalo Six wrote: let them duke it out of 2 days netting the 2.5 mil damage dealt needed to finish the badge
Oh noes! Damage farming! Posimatt Millertron smells farming like a shark smells blood in the water! He'll get his evil henchmen to write a script that will nerf all your toons and take your SG badges away! And then he'll 1-star all your MA arcs - even if you don't have any!
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple