I19: Alpha Strike

discuss CoH and CoV...

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

I19: Alpha Strike

Post by Tach Deneva » 05 Oct 2010, 13:10

Issue 19: Alpha Strike Overview

The newest City of Heroes® issue, Issue 19: Alpha Strike, primes players for the new Incarnate system for high-level characters while providing more Task Forces and events that reveal the unfolding Praetorian invasion storyline, alternate animations for character powers, and other game enhancements.

The Alpha Slot

Issue 19 unveils the long-awaited Alpha Slot*, the first part of the new Incarnate* system that gives high-level characters access to new powers and challenges. Unlocking the Alpha Slot is no easy task. Players must first learn what it means to exceed the definition of Hero or Villain to become an Incarnate. Mender Ramiel in Ouroboros guides players on this journey.

More here: Clickies

Fitness Power Pool is Inherent

The Fitness power pool is now an inherent power pool available to all new and existing characters starting from Level 2. All characters will be granted Swift, Hurdle, Health, and Stamina. These powers can be slotted and will accept the appropriate Enhancements.

Primal Earth Characters Can Enter Praetoria

Non-Praetorians can journey to Praetoria* through Pocket D.

*Requires the City of Heroes Going Rogue expansion.

As to when it will be released, I have no idea. I20 is still in top secret closed beta - Buff, are you in on that one? Is that why you've been so scarce lately? Come on, break your signed NDA today!
PDT_Armataz_01_37
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple

Tach Deneva

Re: I19: Alpha Strike

Post by Tach Deneva » 12 Oct 2010, 11:09

"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple