Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Post by Grifter »

I rarely play strategy games and when I do, I prefer turn-based. If you're like me and you loved those old sci-fi strategy games like Masters of Orion or Alpha-Centauri, well, you're in luck! Check out the price of Alpha Centauri on GOG!
I bought a copy just because, maybe someday, I'll get around to playing it again. :-)

PanzerMeyer

Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm a Total War addict so turn based strategy is right up my alley. I may check this out if it goes on sale on Steam.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 05:54

I bought a copy just because, maybe someday, I'll get around to playing it again. :-)

Are you aspiring to be another Softball? lol
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I don't know, I might be. I have a TON of games in my steam catalog and likely will never get around to playing them all. Seems I collect them like some people collect comic books. Hey they are there if I need them, and in any case, when they only cost $1.99-$5.00, I mean, who cares right? Nice to have on my laptop when I'm away from my primary pc. ;-)

EDIT: Master of Orion 1 and 2 are on sale too for 2.99! LOL, awesome. These along with the Baldur's Gate series are perfect for my laptop when I can't be at my primary PC.