Startrek Online, who tryign it

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Post by Softball » 26 Mar 2010, 09:10

At least they know how to spell.

Welcome back Oshay, whoever you are. Heh.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Oshay

Post by Oshay » 26 Mar 2010, 14:25

An old, old Lyran, who then became a Light Horseman.

As for Veg's spelling, I swear it's getting worse as the years progress. :D

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 26 Mar 2010, 14:47

No, its the same.....you just havent seen it in ages

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 26 Mar 2010, 14:48

mine is @Buffalo-6

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 07 Apr 2010, 08:19

It's official: NO CONSOLE FOR YOUSE!
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 07 Apr 2010, 09:46

link...........broken

and I'll say what I said over on the STO Zoo.......

everytime someone buys a console.....a kitten dies!

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA » 07 Apr 2010, 12:27

WTF u guys talking about

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 07 Apr 2010, 13:32

Tach....isnt forum PvP fun.....what a clueless fed....lol

I am tempted to post his toons bio in that thread and add cries like a baby when schooled by a klink

Son of the lesser noble house of Tarl on the planet Betazed, Devlan Tarl was born shortly after the Dominion War, his mother Karla Tarl gave birth to him mid way through occupation of dominion forces, his father, Manel Tarl was in Starfleet at the time and was part of a fleet that was sent to liberate Betazed. Tragically however Devlan's father died during the attack on the combined Dominion and Breen fleet. People close to Devlan suspect it was during this tragic moment that his mother had some sort of "empathic attack" where she actually felt all of her husbands feelings and also his death, and that this not only mentally effected his mother who would eventually succumb to Zanthi fever a few years after the birth of Devlan, it is also suspected that it also mentally scarred Devlan. While not fully developed Devlan may of absorbed at least a partial part his fathers final moment and this is the cause for his current "character"

Devlan Tarl is unusually aggressive for a Betazoid, health checks on his mental capability have shown that he is fully adept at using his empath and psychic talents yet his attitude towards war is very disturbing, he relishes battle and those around him have pointed out in numerous personal logs that when he is engaged in it, be it in space or on the ground, he seems to become a totally different person. It could be that if he did absorb a part of his dads emotions before and during his death then the part he received was his anger, adrenaline rush, his dedication to liberating his home world and the love of his family, Devlan could easily of been a totally different person if he received his fathers fear or panic he most likely felt during the battle. It has also been noted that he is also prone to agressive outbursts at random intervals, this may also be a side effect of his psychological problem.

Devlan joined Starfleet academy some-what late in his life as he spent the majority of his early life looking after his mother.

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 07 Apr 2010, 13:55

VEGETA wrote:WTF u guys talking about

Haven't you heard? Klingons are ruining ground PVP. I suspect it has something to do with the lack of a good fabric softener in the Empire.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 07 Apr 2010, 14:22

here ya go veg.....

my replies stand on their own merits.............

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showth ... p?t=148821