Infectd and Cure STFs

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

Infectd and Cure STFs

Post by Buffalo Six » 15 Apr 2010, 08:04

if anyone wants to do these (some of us have done Infected) now may be the time to do so because....Borg cubes, Spheres, probes are getting upgrades into the redunkulous....

So the opening space battle for Infected will be a literal bitch to do instead of merely a long slog.....

Infected should *SHOULD* take about 2.5 hours....Cure...no Idea never done it....

If anyone wants to do either of these, or both this weekend let me know...I'd like to get the Cure done because each STF is gated meaning you have to complete them to advance to the next one. And the Borg changes are frackign stupid....so lets get them done while its sort of easy........

Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva » 20 Apr 2010, 11:01

http://members.shaw.ca/TheGladiator/Gui ... fficer.htm

"Energy Dampening Armor will give you the highest resistance to plasma damage, the basic damage type all Borg drones use. It’s worth noting that Rebecca Simmons also employs Antiproton and Electrical based attacks. The armor shown here is considered “medical armorâ€
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple

Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six » 20 Apr 2010, 14:35

interesting.....

also if we are going to get Lori thru the Infected we might want to do it soon as I bet by Thursday whats on Tribble will go live and the space part is going to get nasty......

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA » 20 Apr 2010, 15:41

any mention about how to take down those tactical drones faster.

Also as for infected, I will be home in a hr or so if you want to do it then.

Tach Deneva

Re: Infectd and Cure STFs

Post by Tach Deneva » 28 Sep 2010, 17:48

Say, Buff, how come you didn't post a 'warm welcome' back for Hozer, er, I mean Gozer, eh?

PDT_Armataz_01_40
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple