I missed you MAN!!!!!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

daofcmacg

I missed you MAN!!!!!

Post by daofcmacg » 20 Feb 2019, 07:54

Holy FRAKK! You guys are still around. I missed you guys. WoW! WoW! WoW! I am lost for words. :cheers:

Yes I am still alive and I just started playing Star Citizen (if I would have stayed active with you guys I would already be playing it). Look me up DiabloReaper. I am running the Cutlass and the 325A, can't wait for the upgrade in 3.5.
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU

Fly Low Fly Hard Move MUDD!
If you can see it you can take it down!
MAVERICK!!!!

Grifter

Re: I missed you MAN!!!!!

Post by Grifter » 27 Feb 2019, 15:26

Hey DA!

Yeah, not a lot of activity on the forums these days. Would like to see that change. But, we're still kicking around. Most of are flying flight sims still. But, I have SC and I'm just waiting until it becomes more of a polished game before I invest any real time in it. I'll let you know when I eventually log onto it. In the meantime, have fun man and glad to see you're still kicking around. We fly IL2 and DCS mainly.

Hammer

Post by Hammer » 01 Mar 2019, 20:51

DA?!? Holy crap! Good to hear from you. Most of us that have SC are waiting for it to become a bit more playable.
Helmut

daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg » 09 Mar 2019, 19:16

Well then 3.5 is for you guys. The flight model will change and become more realistic, plus several ships will be reworked and a new planet ArcCorp will be added so that will be fun. Also checkout https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SSOM. I work with them within SC and I hope you guys will come and check out the game and look at the crew that has accepted me into their world.

Love you guys.
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU

Fly Low Fly Hard Move MUDD!
If you can see it you can take it down!
MAVERICK!!!!

Grifter

Post by Grifter » 20 Mar 2019, 15:04

Hey DA!

We've been flying DCS and IL2. Right now some of us are doing a deep dive on the new Navy fighters in DCS. But, I will take a look at the link you posted and check out 3.5. My guess is that it's still a ways off. I mean the game isn't even in Beta yet, right?