Paintball Guns

Members, families, kids, pets, etc.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

VEGETA

Paintball Guns

Post by VEGETA » 18 Oct 2006, 10:27

Well after some recent additions to my Brothers gun (top) and mine, (Bottom) figured I would post up soem pic's.

Ok both have JCS red power tubes (internal parts), vortex mod (replaces plastic parts for cyclone (cyclone feads balls into gun)), e grips (electronix grips so we can do as high as 20 balls a second, tho never used that high).

His
g36 stock
3" barrel (he moded the stock 8" battel, louc as all hell"

Mine
mp5 stock
MP5 style shrout over barrel
10" barrel (also have 2 14" barrels)
UMP Magazine (non functional)
Gun mounted camera (that thing on the barrel shroud hold the camera)

I have also just picked up a sight rail and with that well add a red dot sight to the gun.

My gun is basiclay done. Realy don't see any changes from here on in on this marker. I well hopfuly pick up another tippmann a5 (both markers above are tippmann a5's) and start a project gun. My gun there is made for more function then looks, as that front shroud is great to hold onto for soem more accurate shots, stock again functional and da da da. My next one, I plan on picking up soem parts for a FN-FAL assult riffle, and modding them to fit onto the a5. It well make for one big paintball gun which means harder to use and such, but its a defenate fun project gun to play with. My brother and I also have a fun idea of getting a old Canadian militery jeep Iltis and settign it up for paintball. They are road leaga, so make a kit for it that you add on once you get to the paintball field. We plan on having a paintball gun mocked up to look like one big heavy machine gun with a ammo feed system to keep it going.Few other minor thigns as well, basiclay a fun project for the future. And It means I get a road legal militery jeep thats all weel drive to use for some fun trail driving.

Grifter

Post by Grifter » 18 Oct 2006, 12:50

How do you like the side hopper on the A-5? Personally, I think they are problematic; although, there are many who swear by them.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/Grifter404/f16003sig.jpg[/img]
It's a good day to fly and any day you can fly is a good day.

Hammer

Post by Hammer » 18 Oct 2006, 12:52

nice... i prefer airsoft myself.

you know you have a gallery function where you can upload pics for a personal gallery now? just click on your gallery button, or visit the portal home page by clicking on the portal button top right.
Helmut

Grifter

Post by Grifter » 18 Oct 2006, 17:09

Yah airsoft is better, but not as easy to get involved with here in MA. It would require serious travel time, and grounds fees to be involved due to insurance issues here in MA. (Basically, the PB fields charge more because of insurance problems just to use their fields. Also you're not buying the paint from them either). No official airsoft events or airsoft fields around here...well at least not close by anyway.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/Grifter404/f16003sig.jpg[/img]
It's a good day to fly and any day you can fly is a good day.

Hammer

Post by Hammer » 18 Oct 2006, 18:31

i only go to large events...so the fee plus travel of some amount (i have flown to TX for games) is there but it is always better than pick up games at a local field.
Helmut

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA » 18 Oct 2006, 20:54

Well airsoft is basiclay not played at al in canada. but hey I like paintball so an' changing

And as for the cyclone (side hopper) I relay have had little issues with it. It dose have a ratchet peace that wares out over time. but its a cheep peace and all shops carry them. And as I said mine, is replaced with a vortex mod which is replacing the plastic internals of the cyclone with metal. the thing basiclay CAN'T chop paint. I relay do like it. I just picked up a AGP ramping bord which with the cyclone modded can do 20 shots a second EASY and even then not chop paint at all. So its a nice toy, runs off gas (no batteries) and times tot he gun itself. And it also gives you a lot lower profile then triditional hoppers. It is a bit wider but height to me is more important as its not sticking over the boos at all lol PDT_Armataz_01_01