Dangerous Waters Redux

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Dangerous Waters Redux

Post by PanzerMeyer » 05 Aug 2005, 08:49

I've been aching to play this game online again for some time. Any chance anyone would be interested in doing some DW this Saturday night?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master » 05 Aug 2005, 11:02

Not sure, as there's a chance of some JO with the SimHQ guys Sat. nite. But if that doesn't pan out, I might be around. Either way I won't be online before 10PM though, most likely, if not later.
The Jedi Master

Gator

Post by Gator » 05 Aug 2005, 12:35

Panzer,
I'd be interested in getting online with you. 2 People for this sim works out fine anyway. I'm available most times - if we plan ahead.

Jedi,
Let me know about JO - I'd be interested in that if possible.

Panzer, perhaps we can DW before Jedi gets on at 10?

-Gator
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer » 05 Aug 2005, 12:39

Gator wrote:Panzer,

Panzer, perhaps we can DW before Jedi gets on at 10?

-Gator
That sounds good. I'd also be interested in doing the JO stuff with the SimHQ guys as well.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Softball

Post by Softball » 16 Dec 2005, 12:37

As I told Gator last night, I am going to start playing DW again. I got the itch to play it. I ran my install last night (Patched to version 1.01) and I was completely lost. I'm going read the manual and go from there... :?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer » 16 Dec 2005, 13:33

Softball wrote:As I told Gator last night, I am going to start playing DW again. I got the itch to play it. I ran my install last night (Patched to version 1.01) and I was completely lost. I'm going read the manual and go from there... :?
Softball, I want to play it as well online. I've played it a lot in solo play but haven't touched the MP aspect in a long time. Let me know if you want to play it sometime next week. I can also be online Saturday night if you want to do some Dangerous Waters.

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK » 16 Dec 2005, 13:49

Am now on hols, so will be up for anything I have installed which includes DW. Will be well rusty though, and am still nonethewiser as to how to make the damn sonar work - maybe I'll go look at the tutorial video - if I can find some improvement in mu skill level through study, then I may be more inclined to play it more.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05