The Joys of Re-Formatting!!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

The Joys of Re-Formatting!!

Post by KODIAK » 08 Oct 2005, 18:14

As some of you know, I have recently re-formatted my C drive (twice even!). And out of pure curiosity I decided to have a go at installing SHIII, just on the off-chance, and BINGO! I guess it must have been some daft file that was stopping the install. But I am now ready to go with SHIII, I'll be having a look at this during any free offline time I have, see what I think of it.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05

Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master » 08 Oct 2005, 19:00

From what I understand, most people love the game for the first couple of months. After that the limitations and repetitious missions start to grate on them and they eventually give it up.
The Jedi Master

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK » 09 Oct 2005, 10:15

Well some of us JM are just happy to be able to play the damn thing period. When I first got it, I was unable to get the program to run, probably due to some file from a forbidden proggy that the protection stuff didn't like. So, was unable to even have the chance to find out what it is like in the first place.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05