Cyberpunk 2077

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll be starting this game tonight. Has anyone else here bought it yet?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Grifter

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Grifter »

You know me. I'll wait a few years before buying anything. Always behind the curve but it saves money and gives them time to patch it for bugs.

MasonSatchmo

Post by MasonSatchmo »

I hear it’s quite buggy at the moment . I’d love to buy it , and I just may . Panzer twist my rubber arm a little bit more 🙃

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I started the game on Saturday but I then read about how the game will most likely be getting several major patches over the next few weeks and how one of those updates might break saved games so I decided to hold off playing it for now until at least a couple more updates are released. I've only played about 2.5 hours so far but I didn't notice any major bugs.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

What was your initial impressions Panzer?

I'm a huge fan of the Cybyerpunk Tabletop Roleplaying Game. Some of my very best and favorite RPG experiences have been playing Cyberpunk with friends.

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

not a genre that excites me.
Helmut

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 09:52
What was your initial impressions Panzer?

I'm a huge fan of the Cybyerpunk Tabletop Roleplaying Game. Some of my very best and favorite RPG experiences have been playing Cyberpunk with friends.
I haven't played it too much but I really like what I've seen so far. The world of Cyberpunk is very reminiscent of both Altered Carbon and Blade Runner but more so the former. The voice acting is very good and what I've seen so far of the storyline is very intriguing. In the 2.5 hours that I played I didn't notice any bugs but there have been many reported bugs from people who are much further into the game than me.

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm about 25 hours into this now and I really am enjoying it.

The best way I can describe it is imagine playing through an episode of "Altered Carbon" where the combat is nearly identical to the combat in the Deus Ex games.

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

*nods* Okay, that has real appeal to me I think. I'm really looking forward to playing this game in 2025. LOL. Got to get through a mountain of other games first, but I will eventually play it.