Division 1?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Division 1?

Post by Grifter »

Is Divison 1 still an active community or is it dead?

Jedi Master

Re: Division 1?

Post by Jedi Master »

My guess is with D2 out, and the NYC expansion for it covering a lot of the same ground as D1, it's pretty quiet.
The Jedi Master

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Ah, that's really too bad. I never got around to playing it and I own a copy. Does Division 1 fold into Division 2 like other MMOs? Or are they separate games?

Gator

Post by Gator »

i'd still play d1. I never went very far into it and have a couple chars. lemme know if you wanna try it. i'm gator_wof on ubi.

As to the d2 expansion being nyc - it's a completely non-overlapping portion of nyc.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Okay, so it's a totally different game. Got it. Yeah, maybe later this summer I'll have time to dip my toes into it. If I do, I'll let you know that I'm messing around with it.

Gator

Post by Gator »

and as to Division 1 being quiet, that doesn't really matter since it's entirely instanced. You are in your own world. The only time "quiet" would be a problem is if you were looking for PVP or other matchmaking opportunities.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well that's good news. At least I didn't waste my money entirely. I'll think about playing once I get past this school year and if I need a break from DCS.