RLGaming.com

RLGaming's Forums
It is currently Sun 24 Sep, 2017 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 14 Jul, 2006 12:17 pm 
 WWW  Profile

that makes alot of sense, I guess mission one will be our frame work and we just go from there. I think we need to do some indepth after action reports to see what is going on and of NATO's strategy we should consider deploying a task group to the area to land Marines to take care of this problem, and since we portrayed Croatia as an ally of Slovenia from the Pula airport we should consider looking at them as there supporter, but then this could escalate into WWIII under those circumstances. By the way does Slovenia use NATO aircraft at all ie. the Typhoon or F-16 (any model probably the earlier ones)?

DA

Fly Low Fly Hard Move MUDD!
If you can see it you can take it down!
MAVERICK!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 14 Jul, 2006 4:59 pm 

Jeez, definitely not the Typhoon. I think they would hold mainly Soviet designs. And most likely older variants. But if they found support from a wealthier nation, who knows what they could get their hands on that may be more 'competitive'.

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 15 Jul, 2006 12:34 pm 
 WWW  Profile

gotcha...so I'm guessing we will work with mission one that steele created then build from there, someone being assigned creation of a mission for that week driven by lasts weeks debriefing.

DA

MAVERICK!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 22 Jul, 2006 6:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

Is this a bust guys???

DA

MAVERICK!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 22 Jul, 2006 9:06 am 

Nope. I submitted the second mission to steel, and tested it, but I have to re-edit it. Probably will fly it again Sunday night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 23 Jul, 2006 9:03 am 

If it's early enough I can make that.

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 23 Jul, 2006 10:14 am 

It's finished and sent to Steel. However, there is no reason why you can't go ahead and make a cas mission and then we'll reposition the ground troops based on the outcome of the 2nd mission I just made. I've also made and sent to Steel a 3rd mission, which is an attack on an enemy forward airfield that is clearly a threat to NATO ops. However, I'm done mission making for a while, so I won't be stepping on people's toes and stealing thier thunder. Takes me too damn long to make them to be honest. So you can go ahead and make a bonus CAS or another mission based off the outcome of the missions I wrote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 23 Jul, 2006 12:17 pm 

i was not aware of you stepping on toes or stealing thunder??? i have not heard anything, and don't think i said anything?

i prefer you continue making missions... even the missions we have gotten from other apparently squared away organizations are not seemingly set up well. so folks are needed to make sensible missions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 23 Jul, 2006 12:32 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I'm with Steel on this. Keep it up Grif - if you enjoy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 23 Jul, 2006 12:53 pm 

Hey Steel, if any of the 53rdVFS missions are having problems please let me know. They have a reporting forum so the missions can be corrected from any faults or failings. They are then re-tested to see if the fault can be replicated. It could be something as simple as flying the mission differently will show up the problem for another group. Don't forget also that certain missions are only for certain theatres, and if they are not labelled (they should be mind :? ) appropriately, then use in the wrong theatre might cause the odd problem. You may also find that even though the mission has been tested, that it hasn't been flown all that much, and hence the reason it hasn't shown itself yet. I guess there's a dozen reasons, eh. But do let me know, so I can pass on anything at all.
Grif, am happy to help as much as I can myself. Just wanting to do something, seeing as I miss most nights flying at the mo. Helps me feel involved still. But the only one getting in way is probably me really. Sorry if I've given any impression that you were . 8)