New Kneeboard?

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

New Kneeboard?

Post by Bones »

Have any of you noticed if the kneeboard changed? ONe of my gripes about the kneeboard was that the approach charts are confined to the kneeboard size that you can't see the tiny details of the frequencies, fixes, etc. Now it looks as if you can stretch the kneeboard window and even pin pages of it for quick reference so you don't have to scroll scroll scroll.

Anyone else notice this?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Grifter

Re: New Kneeboard?

Post by Grifter »

I haven't spent enough time in DCS as of late to take notice. My only flying time has been with you guys as I'm so preoccupied with other hobbies and obligations. But, this is very cool to know and will prove very, very helpful I think. Thanks!

Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I almost never look at the kneeboards due to their limited use for me. Maybe now they will be better...I will check this week.
The Jedi Master

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I typically use the kneeboards for information like comms. Hammer's kneeboards for our coop missions is really, really useful.