Borderlands 2, Dead Island?

This is where folks can post desired game times or look for others to play a game.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Borderlands 2, Dead Island?

Post by PanzerMeyer » 22 Aug 2012, 05:28

Both of these games have 4 player Coop but BL 2 wont be out until September. Anyone here interested in trying out the cooperative mode at some time?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Softball

Re: Borderlands 2, Dead Island?

Post by Softball » 22 Aug 2012, 17:36

If I can EVER find the time, most certainly. I kinda wonder how Dead Island coop works?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Gator

Post by Gator » 22 Aug 2012, 18:37

Yes. I have ordered BL2 already and would be willing to grab DI if you're playing coop. Heard good things about it.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer » 23 Aug 2012, 07:17

Softball wrote:If I can EVER find the time, most certainly. I kinda wonder how Dead Island coop works?
Dead Island uses the Steam "invites" feature when you want to play with friends but if you just want to play coop with anyone, the game does automatic matchmaking and gives you the option to join or not join other people. You can play the game solo but it can get a bit dull.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen