Everything Is Wonderful Now

Belly up to the bar, grab your favorite drink and listen to stories about the universe we play in. Be ready for some trash talkin' too, because we know what alcohol can do... This is the ROLE PLAY forum, tell your war stories, brag about your kills and victories, and lament about your defeats. Everyone is welcome but you must register first to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Everything Is Wonderful Now

Post by Falker » 06 Jun 2006, 21:20

This song is from the old days but I still like to listen to it with the volume turned Way Up , because it has a catchy beat and maybe not every thing is so wonderful yet. However I believe the song is made for a youngster who’s parents have broken up and now sees his mom dating new men.

Everything Is Wonderful Now.
By Everclear:

I close my eyes when I get too sad , I think thoughts that I know are bad.
Close my eyes and I count to ten , Hope it's over when I open them

I want the things that I had before, Like a Star Wars poster on my bedroom door.
I wish I could count to ten , Make everything be wonderful again…

Hope my mom and I hope my dad will figure out why they get so mad. Hear them scream, I hear them fight as they say bad words that make me wanna cry.

Close my eyes when I go to bed , And I… dream of angels who make me smile ,
I feel better when I hear them say , Everything will be wonderful someday…

Promises mean everything when you're little ,l And the world's so big , I just don't understand how , You can smile with all those tears in your eyes , And Tell me everything is wonderful now.

Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now

I go to school and I run and play , I tell the kids that it's all okay , I laugh aloud so my friends won't know , When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

Go to my room and I close my eyes , I make believe that I have a new life , I don't believe you when you say , Everything will be wonderful someday..

Promises mean everything when you're little , And the world is so big, I just don't understand how , You can smile with all those tears in your eyes, When you tell me everything is wonderful now.

Na Na Na Na Naaa

No ! ….No!

I don't wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now.

No !

No !

I don't wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now.

I don't wanna hear you say , That I will understand someday….

No ! No ! No ! No !

I don't wanna hear you say , You both have grown in a different ways.

No ! No ! No ! No !

I don't wanna meet your friends , And I don't wanna start over again,…
I just want my life to be the same , Just like it used to be.

Some days I hate everything , I hate everything , Everyone and everything , Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now.

Nooao !

Please don’t tell me every thing is wonderful now !

Please don’t tell me every thing is wonderful now…..

I don't wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now !

Please don’t tell me every thing is wonderful now…..

Oh ya ya everything is wonderful now…..

Oh Ya , everything is wonderful now.

Na Na na na na ….
We're in the pipe , five by five.

Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master » 07 Jun 2006, 05:47

Everclear didn't last because there was a common theme to many of their songs that got old...namely the guy's crappy childhood.

That said, there were several good songs from them, including the ones that avoided this theme like Santa Monica and Everything to Everyone.
The Jedi Master

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK » 08 Jun 2006, 07:24

And I was just about to ask falkerr if life was all that crappy for him right now . . . . . . .! :roll:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05