First date Kat and I have had in years

Belly up to the bar, grab your favorite drink and listen to stories about the universe we play in. Be ready for some trash talkin' too, because we know what alcohol can do... This is the ROLE PLAY forum, tell your war stories, brag about your kills and victories, and lament about your defeats. Everyone is welcome but you must register first to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Mooseman

Post by Mooseman » 20 Jan 2006, 14:59

Glad you enjoyed it mate...Bon Jovi are a class act.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK » 21 Jan 2006, 10:18

Yep! Kerrie is a bit of a BonJovi fan too, so I end up listening to it all the time in the car. Strangely enough, I was dating a German girl some years back who liked all that kind of music - BonJovi, White Snake etc., I'm quite partial to it myself. She had a music tape with a particular track on it. I always believed it must have been a White Snake song because it had "White Snake" on the label. Some years on Kerrie bought an old favourite BonJovi album. I played it one day in the car because I couldn't find my own music. And low and behold, that track starts playing - brought a distant smile to my face that did!
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05

Hammer

Post by Hammer » 22 Jan 2006, 00:16

did you see the news story about the plane Bon Jovi was on today??? lost a nose gear or some such and went off the runway...
Helmut

Sabre

Bon Jovi

Post by Sabre » 09 Apr 2006, 13:41

Nice, Kat! glad to hear it. Sounded like a much needed get-outa-tha-house night. Hope there are many more to come, but that one will be hard to beat.

Hope you and family are well.

Karen
[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh298/loserinpink08/gun.jpg[/img]