RLGaming.com

RLGaming's Forums
It is currently Mon 18 Dec, 2017 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SH III Mission Completion
PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct, 2005 9:04 am 

How do you 'complete' the missions in career mode guys?
I arrive back in port, hear all the cheering and try to stop the sub approx under the crane hooks where I started, but there is no ack from BdU that I have completed. :?
Also, I arrived back and caused slight damage to the boat against the pier, might that cause problems?

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct, 2005 11:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

No, subs function better with a crumpled bow. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 30 Oct, 2005 2:25 pm 

:lol:
Well I came online earlier and bumped into Nem, he gave me a few pointers and I was on my way again. I played one of the SP missions and found myself being taken down by some of those pesky mine launchers, had three chasing me at one point. One of them I eventually managed to torp once I'd gained a little space, but they def had the better of me to begin with, and I eventually lost my radar and sonar. The other two ran into each other after I had launched another torp at one of them, it was like he could only turn left and the other ship was attempting to turn right to manouever into position above me for another mine launch. At one point the pair of them almost ran me down as they careered along stuck together (maybe I'd gotten the rudder!?). Thewn one burst into flames and began to sink, the other took two more torps and I was left surviving but the rest of the convoy well and truely gone out of sight. Good fun though.

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05