Wed, 10/14 - Clearfield

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Wed, 10/14 - Clearfield

Post by Hammer »

Continue mission, some targets will be easier to reach due to capturing Babushara and Gudauta. We have established flights out of both airfields.

I think soonish we will have Surrexen's Syria mission, or his new Snowfox.
Helmut

PanzerMeyer

Re: Wed, 10/14 - Clearfield

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll see you guys tonight.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

So, no prearranged package flight. Just do the missions as they are generated, I assume.

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

we have not been having enough attendance to tackle the deep strike. it is prepped, but we do need more people to show up to handle it.
Helmut

Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Yeah, things have been a wee bit slow on that front.
The Jedi Master

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Unfortunately the reduction in attendance seems to happen to most games and most online communities over time. At its height, there were about 20-25 people showing up for Military Monday sessions back when ArmA 3 was released and that number stood for a good while. Now? We are down to 4 regulars. I need to remind myself though that ArmA 3 has now been out for fricking 7 years. Where does the time go?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

While I’m hoping that some of our members return soon from whatever is keeping them from logging on, some are pursuing their pilot’s license as you know, I’m actively recruiting again in an attempt to bolster our numbers so that we can hold events like these. Package flights are a lot of fun, IMO, and I’d like to get back to doing them if at all possible. My recruiting is proving slow going at the moment, however due to interest level and just my available time to invest in that process. You guys hit the jackpot In finding Bones! If you happen to know anyone else that would be a good fit, invite them to hop in the server and check us out.

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I appreciate your recruitment efforts Grifter. I've tried to entice a couple of people on SimHQ to joins us for DCS but no luck so far.

Bones

Post by Bones »

Thanks for the kind words, Grifter.

And thanks PM for inviting me to fly. I'm really glad I did.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

No problem bones! I've known you for a long time and you're a great guy to fly with!

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I think we are all glad you did.
Helmut