Stargate SG:1 and Atlantis

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Mooseman

Stargate SG:1 and Atlantis

Post by Mooseman »

Got Season 3 - 8 of SG:1 and Season 2 of Atlantis, plus a couple plus a couple of SG:1 season 9 and Atlantis Season 3 if anyone wants them - if any of you guys stateside (which is most of you on here...bloody colonials!! :)) are interested, then just let me know...but they are region 2, i.e. europe...shouldn't be a problem if u have a multi-region player, and i'll do them at 'mates rates'

either PM me, or email me at jimbodamoose@hotmail.com, or just post here...i'm taking them down to a second hand DVD shop later this coming week, but i thought i'd offer them around 1st.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
Falker

Post by Falker »

Nah , thanks anyway. I want to get me one of those TV video recording devices for my computer. It fits into a PC slot on your computer with s-video or coaxial cable running to your TV. You can record all your favorite shows anytime you want.

With that said , on the SciFi channel they'll usually show SG-1 or SG Atlantis all day long just before they come out with a new season premier. Nice. I think in March 2007 the show continues. Blimey! I'll probabley be going through withdraws long before then. PDT_Armataz_01_07
We're in the pipe , five by five.