selling games at SimHQ

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Ok, I can see you selling off most of those games, even GRAW ...though that would suck for the rest of us who like playing that game with you. But you're selling IL2 with all add-ons too? Wow...I mean we haven't played that in a long long time I know, but still. We'll most likely pick it up again? Are you selling it with the intention of getting IL2 1946 or are you just giving up on that franchise and focusing more on Falcon or?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

we have not flown it in a long time, and if i do decide to fly it again i can get the 1946 version. if it is long enough, maybe the BoB version when it comes out. several others are getting 1946, so maybe that...

do you intend to get the 1946 version?
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

I am going to get the 1946 version, next payday.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

We are still playing GRAW tho man ?????. Atleast until we get that new one on the go (others know the name of that army game lol)
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

The more of us who buy IL-2 1946 the better. I've already downloaded a bunch of Cooperative missions which have the new planes. Jedi will also be buying 1946 and Buffalo Six already ordered his copy.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

after last Friday i am done with GRAW. not impressed at all, and it has not gotten any better. i would much prefer to play falcon, SBPPE, or otherwise.
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

ok um what happened last Friday in GRAW as I was not able to attend ???
Gator

Post by Gator »

just a bunch of crappy user-made missions.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

so I tqake it map pack 5 is not so good
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

VEGETA wrote:ok um what happened last Friday in GRAW as I was not able to attend ???
Uh, nothing out of the ordinary happened. It's just that some of us are ready to move on to some other games like Armed Assault and IL-2 1946.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Post by Softball »

I have about had it with GRAW, unless they come out with some "missions" that we can play in OGR mode.

I would rather spend my time playing ArmA, Supreme Commander, R6: Vegas, IL-2 (when I get the 1946 version),or even F4:AF. I DLed the Red Viper mod for F4:AF, but have not installed it yet or know if what I Dled even works.

I'm sorry, I have really tried to give GRAW a chance but I think I'm about ready to take a break from it until further notice. I have actually had more fun playing the BF2 Project Reality mod than I have playing GRAW. I know we talked about this in the past, but maybe we could give BF2 a try sometime? I know there are a few people who don't have it, but I imagine you can get it cheap on Ebay or something.

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Ok well ArmA is probably a little bit out for some like me who are waiting for pay and crap lol.

And dam man I don;'t see dawn of war in the lists any ware :P

I would be in for any BF2, I got to show ya how its relay done PDT_Armataz_01_12
Softball

Post by Softball »

Running soldiers over with a dune buggy is not how its done. Lol!

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

no thats a pass time that I happen to be good at. Lots of practice. PDT_Armataz_01_12
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well the gripes here are perfectly legitimate. I guess I might consider selling some games in hopes of buying IL2 46 and ArmA. I'll look injto this possibility. Well, a lot to consider, especially since I'll have to look at game requirements to see if I can play these games with good performance. I can't play Vegas and I probably won't be able to for a long time.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i agree - BF2 with PRMM is much better than GRAW for some reason. Even just plain BF2 seems to be better.

Grif, you know you can run 1946...since you can run IL2 PF. ArmA I don't know.
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

yeah I was thinking terms of ArmA. Which I've run the demo for but...I'll have to play with a bit more before i make a decision.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

O i agree, BF2 is better and I was trying to drive people to get it but people just did not or somthing. But I would be up for any BF2 games. GRAW could have been good but at best its ok.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

well i bought my copy of bf2 from ebay. just the key - the media is downloadable. seems legit so far - no issues. i can get you the media if anyone wants to do it this way. cheap - $17 or something. i can ask the guy if he is still doing business on ebay...
Helmut