selling games at SimHQ

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Having just bought R6V, ArmA, First Eagles, and SC: Double Agent and with other games coming out soon, BF2 is not a priority to me at all. I lost all interest in the BF-style of play with checkpoints and what not. It doesn't matter how realistic the weapons and such are.
Granted we played some crappy missions last week, but I'm surprised at the sudden anti-GRAW sentiments now. :(
The Jedi Master
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

well I have not entirely given up on it. I will play it...But clearly we're looking for a game that all support. probably ArmA
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

mine are not sudden. i have been trying to give it a chance. i can dig up my early on posts about it for reference. :)

bf2 with the checkpoints is actually fun (my opinion), much more like a military objective (although some of them are silly spots for objectives). it gives clear objectives to the game rather than just GRAW kill-them-all-where-is-that-last-damn-bad-guy-stupid-map-won't-end thing...
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I can't say GRAW ever impressed me. Its ok for just shooting people, but there is relay no point to online play. I miss the original GRAW where there was a mission, you did not have to kill everything and it was just fun.

I mainly play it friday nights as its what you guys are playing and I do want to play a game where I shoot things.