Nvidia 7800gs for sale

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Nvidia 7800gs for sale

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nvidia 7800gs (256mb RAM, AGP) with original box and all documentation. Card is in mint condition.

$130 + shipping.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker

Post by Falker »

$130 + shipping and handling is a little on the high side for a 256 DDR Video Card. Dip it in 24k gold and then we’ll make an arrangement on pay pal.

If it were 512 DDR you might have something there.
We're in the pipe , five by five.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Card has been sold.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker

Post by Falker »

That’s cool. I was j/k. I honestly don’t know much about video cards. :]
We're in the pipe , five by five.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falker wrote:That’s cool. I was j/k. I honestly don’t know much about video cards. :]
LOL! No biggie. New Egg is currently selling that card brand new for 180 so I figure 130 for a card in mint condition and only about 5 months old isn't a bad deal.
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Thats a good deal...I've seen it as high as 220, 512 is a joke to me when it comes to the price. I wish I would have know sooner I had the money then to take that off your hands.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU