750W SLI Modular PSU ($69.99 after instant rebate)

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

750W SLI Modular PSU ($69.99 after instant rebate)

Post by Softball »

I thought I would share this sale with you all. If anyone is looking for a new or bigger PSU, check out this deal:

LINK

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I am unfimiler with the brand name to be honest but it will be a month before I start buying parts for my pc.
Softball

Post by Softball »

I'm not familiar with that brand either, but if you buy it and register it on their web site, you get a LIFETIME warranty.

Ultra Lifetime Warranty
To ensure your complete satisfaction, all Ultra Products Power Supplies and Cases now carry a three year warranty that they will be free from defects in materials or workmanship. In addition, that warranty is upgradable to a LIFETIME warranty by simply registering online. At Ultra, customer service is our most important mission. That’s why every Ultra product must meet the highest industry standards for quality and reliability. And our warranty program is second to none.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

ya can't do that right now tho, need to wait tell I get that confirmation I am EDS full time then the new pc gets built and that happens by march 3rd