selling stuff

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

selling stuff

Post by Hammer »

IL2 Forgotten Battles, Aces expansion, Pacific Fighters - all include boxes, keycards, and the manuals that came with IL2FB and PF (Aces had no manual) - $10 plus shipping. I can package them up for cheaper shipping and leave out the cd cases and boxes from IL2FB and Aces - putting it all in the case from PF - your choice.

GRAW bundle, 2 copies of GRAW, one OEM cd only (came with video card) and one with box and manual, 2 copies of GRAW2 (1 unopened) - $22 plus shipping

Original Ghost Recon Gold, unopened - $10 plus shipping

SOLD - Hidden and Dangerous 2 bundle - HD2 and Sabre Squadrop expansion - $10 plus shipping

Battlefield 2, CD version - $10 plus shipping

Medieval 2 Total War - $15 plus shipping

Saitek X45, gently used in box - $45 plus shipping

Saitek X52, like new in box - $80 plus shipping

Thrustmaster Elite rudder pedals, gameport, gently used in box - $20 plus shipping

if you think the prices are too much, PM me an offer. shipping cost is up to you and how quickly you want it. i will ship within 48 hours of payment. putting this stuff here a few days before SimHQ.
Last edited by Hammer on 12 Mar 2008, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

What's the deal steel? you giving up gaming/simming? Man selling your rudder petals? Wow.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:What's the deal steel? you giving up gaming/simming? Man selling your rudder petals? Wow.
Calm yourself! If that were the case he would also be selling Armed Assault, Falcon 4, IL-2 1946, etc.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

getting rid of stuff i will not play again or use...
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Steel wrote:getting rid of stuff i will not play again or use...
Hehe, I had a feeling that your H&D 2 would sell fast.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen