Looking for Mobo/CPU

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Looking for Mobo/CPU

Post by Gator »

I just had an older pc die that I use for misc duties. It's not a gaming/high-end machine. Anyone got a mobo/cpu they're interested in ridding themselves of? I'm looking in the 2GHz range. Thought I'd check here before I go out and buy any new components.

Let me know.

-Gator
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yep...

remind me and i will let you know what i have.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

An 'older' PC? In the 2Ghz range? mate, that's my NEW computer right there . . . . . :lol: :shock:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Gator

Post by Gator »

The "older" pc is the one that died. I never said the 2GHz pc was "older" ... That being said ... "newer" pcs are in the 3-4GHz range ...
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yep! I definitely need to upgrade . . . :shock:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Gator

Post by Gator »

Well, looks like it's most definitely the mobo ... check out the dielectric ...

Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

KODIAK wrote:Yep! I definitely need to upgrade . . . :shock:
I was sure you had just recently upgraded?
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Nope! Not yet anyhow. But just gonna get an Athlon 64 FX and AGP ASUS mobo to accomodate. Then take a big step across to SLI & PCI-E some time later.