1/9 patch

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

1/9 patch

Post by Hammer »

since that patch i now have something show up in my profile pic area, but i am not sure if it is right. there is a pic of a mechwarrior in a neurohelmet, but there is a Laio faction banner to the right of that. it does say @ui_Merccorps above that. my selected faction is merccorps.

what does everyone else have?

BTW, it bugs me that they have FedSuns and Lyran Commonwealth as separate factions. They were joined under FedCom at this point in the timeline.
Helmut
Slamhammer

Re: 1/9 patch

Post by Slamhammer »

Samething Hammer, It seems to related to the Patch, my pic has change from Lio to FWL on its own even though my profile is set for merc corp.Devs are aware of it and it seems working on it. This might be a sign that they have started working on the community warfare portion of the game...
VEGETA

Re: 1/9 patch

Post by VEGETA »

they have admited this is a known bug with the flag things. Its annoying but should be fixed this Tuesday. What I am happy about is there tweeks to lessen the lag shields they put in. Mind you I never really had much of a lag shield, as I have shown being able to nail fast lights with ac20 shots. You out a ac20 onto a Jenner and they usually use the speed to run.