If ECM/SSRMs/Lag isnt fixed much in the latest patch........

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

If ECM/SSRMs/Lag isnt fixed much in the latest patch........

Post by Buffalo Six »

Then I say we start running a 4 Raven 3L lance with ECM/SSRMs and 130+ kph and just rack up kills/cbills/XP/GXP until they are forced to do something. I am tired of having my assault mech taken down by a light I cant hit........

This is gettign really stupid.............
Slayer

Re: If ECM/SSRMs/Lag isnt fixed much in the latest patch....

Post by Slayer »

I'm with ya there buddy. It's idiotic and should be a high priority patch. Even when you have support, the supporting members need to be able to hit the mech also and i've found that if I can nail them on my first run, the chances of me taking them down or knocking them off the mech i'm supporting drop off quickly and then I end up getting tore up just as soon as the light is done with his first victim.

And lets not even talk about the match maker balance issues ... i mean i understand the game is in beta yet, but 6v8 seem to be more common than ever and i've had a number of non-ecm v. 2+ ecm matches which suck just about as bad.
Shawn AKA Slayer AKA Aeross
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | MEM 2 x G.Skill F3-1600C9-8GXM | CPU AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Deneb (3.2g Stock) | Video AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series | 1024 MB | Rating: 5.9
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

See my patch notes post.......

Screw it, I say we run 4 man 3L glib mobs from now on until they fix this crap.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

don't make me go find my post that mentioned the very same thing.

someone will have to post that build for me.
Helmut
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Understand your pain, but I have been and always will be a fan of the universe and as with most well establish and fanical fan base games, if they are serious about having a long running game which I do beleave they are, the rounds will hit on target after some adjusting fire. 25 years and tens of thounsands of fans will demand nothing else. Have faith brothers this game has already given some postive results it got me back gaming with me amigos i can suffer a little frustration for that...
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Hammer,
I posted my Raven build.
Bron