Karmic Justice....

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

Karmic Justice....

Post by Buffalo Six »

So last night after Bron called it a night I continued a few solo pug drops. I was in my Atlas D-DC (ECM) and dropped onto Frozen City night. Our side was like 2 Atlai, 2 hunchies, a cent, and the rest lights.

True to form, the lights scatter, and the fast mediums run off leaving the 2 lumbering Atlai alone. When the furball started it became clear that the other team was......2 ravens and 6 mediums (2 Trenchbuckets, 4 cents (2 Wangs) ) which killed off the single lights on our team, then the scattered mediums on our team leaving the 2 Atlai. And they were quick!

So here I am, surrounded, and getting picked apart. The other Atlas was a trail D who went down fast. I think it was me and a HB left. I'm doing what I can, shooting who I can, and frankly not doing well, and I notice a stream of nonsense in (all) chat.....

"Damn dont target anything...."
"Stand in the open why dont you......"
"Are you even shooting at the enemy...."
"Nice job.....A+"
"God you suck....."

Etc etc......

It was directed at me......from some dickhead named "Nonsense"

My reply was "What are you 12?"
His witty comback was a scathing...."No you are because you cant hit anything....."

Nonsense was running a 3L and had a grand total of......wait for it......23 points of damage for the match. I had 260ish. Yes we go rolled hard 8-2. Guess who had the 2 kills for us? Yep me. So rolled my eyes, and moved on.

2 Drops later who do I see on the other team? Nonsense.

Its river city night, I'm still in my D-DC. We start lower end, roll over to Epi as a team then into lower city. They are sniping and LRMing from across the river as usual. But I see a group of about 3 engaging our leading screen of lights. near the tunnel entrance but the water. I start rolling in that direction and who do I get a target on.....Nonsense in his 3L.

He and a jenner and commando are doign the roundy round with a couple of our lights. I and coming up the street, they kill one of us as I round the corner and put a Gauss and 18 SRMs into Nonsense and his 3L....boom dead, and I then kill his Commando partner. As I walk away from the smoking corpses....I type out..."Nonsense....what no witty banter now?"

Silence........

I ended up with 4 kills and 4 assists and top damage around 700 or so.....

That just made me feel really good. And I will be hunting this prick when ever I see him lol
VEGETA

Re: Karmic Justice....

Post by VEGETA »

got to love Karma, and love stories like this.

Only problem is the other night did a few drops with random team on the non official MWO TS server. 2 drops in a row and 2 team kills. DOH. One guy in alight runs up and and leg humps a mech I am shooting at and the spread of SRM take him out. So not my fault. Next match I took a shot at a cent that rounded a corner as I expected a enemy cent to round the corner. NOPE the one I shot was friendly who was then followed by the guy I wanted. so I am waiting for Karma to pay me back
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LMAO thats fantastic Buff. Just FYI, I haven't been able to get on much and when I do Isaac has discovered he really likes "robots". So I end up letting him go "BOOM" robots which equates to him wiggling the mouse around and randomly shooting while I try and do something with the legs ... Usually doesn't work out so well. So anyway, if you see me on and throw me an invite, don't think i'm snobbing anyone ... When Isaac decides he wants to play, there's no chance i'm going to get control back. On the upside, he should make a formidable mechwarrior in a couple years! :D
Shawn AKA Slayer AKA Aeross
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | MEM 2 x G.Skill F3-1600C9-8GXM | CPU AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Deneb (3.2g Stock) | Video AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series | 1024 MB | Rating: 5.9
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

good this game will still be in beta then!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LMAO sad but most likely true!
Shawn AKA Slayer AKA Aeross
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | MEM 2 x G.Skill F3-1600C9-8GXM | CPU AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Deneb (3.2g Stock) | Video AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series | 1024 MB | Rating: 5.9
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

we will probobly just then get community warfare.
Helmut