scoring points in a match

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

scoring points in a match

Post by Hammer »

re: experience points: so in the last couple of days i noticed there are no more points scored for damage? nor component destruction (that only gets you c-bills)?

so is it only kills, kill assists, and win/lose?

i guess not points for damage makes it more fair fo lights and mediums vs heavies and assaults.
Helmut
Buffalo Six

Re: scoring points in a match

Post by Buffalo Six »

Umm....

I make cash for kills, assists, components, target assists, capture assist, and premium time bonus.

In my D-DC I average $140K per drop unless the team I'm on completely sucks and we get rolled 8-0 in 2 mins and I do no damage....
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I don't really care about cash (that much). I care about experience points.
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Hammer wrote:I don't really care about cash (that much). I care about experience points.
I care about the cash, more equipment PDT_Armataz_01_41 PDT_Armataz_01_42 PDT_Armataz_01_40
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

well last night after the patch, I was averaging...... averaging mind you, 200K cbills 1200 xp per match. Lots of stuff in the patch pays very well it seems and my premium bonus was insane at times (550xp at one point)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

well, no premium bonus for me. and you must be running a heavy or assault. the thing is that experience only counts on that mech. but you can always change your mech xp to gxp.
Helmut
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

well yes, its my XP grinder as its already fully modulated out.......88K XP and cllimbing ;)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yeah, a bit harder to do in mediums. but are you actually doing the 3 chassis basic (meaning 9 different chassis, 3 of each mech), then one of each heavy (or assault) type to elite, then working on master?

that is my goal. so that is why I am all about xp and not cash. by the time I get the xp I have more than enough cash!
Helmut