Beuller?

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Beuller?

Post by Hammer »

in over a week I have not really seen anyone on (and therefore playing War Thunder instead of MWO). what is going on?
Helmut
Slamhammer

Re: Beuller?

Post by Slamhammer »

I am there Hammer just been doing overtime...last 3 days I have seen BH, Bron, Gator, WDK, Pain...there out there but busy I guess...they will filter back...have faith brother...:)
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

my problem is right now I don't have much time to get on. To many projects at work and at home. When I do get on its odd hr's so no one is on.
Gator

Post by Gator »

My friend and I (MadDogKillerType) played with starlight, bron, slam and blackhawk the other night. I was online several times over the weekend and didn't see anyone til Tuesday night. We had a pretty good time.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I was on Tue night, but my Tue night is your Wed (albeit very early) morning.
Helmut
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

I am on pretty much every day sometime between 6pm and 10pm Eastern time. I like to be on later, but if I stay up much past 10ish, then I tend to stay up past midnight which makes for a very sleepy morning the next day at work. PDT_Armataz_01_41

I logged in late Saturday morning, early afternoon (EST) and found a sleepy Pain and Osis to play with and we had fun. PDT_Armataz_01_36