uniteanddrop

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bronurstomp

uniteanddrop

Post by Bronurstomp »

Does any one have any interest in joining this movement?
Bron.
Greetings from DHB!

You are receiving this email due to a past or present involvement in the MechWarrior:Online Mercenary unit the Death’s Hand Brigade.

The purpose of this correspondence is to draw your attention toward a community initiative known as UniteAndDrop, an idea born from the public frustration of many in the MechWarrior community. It has been requested by the UniteAndDrop team that organised units prepare a mass email in order to spread word as far and wide as possible, so that players both past and present have the opportunity to participate in the event. This mass-email is fulfilling this request.

All the information can be found on the movement’s website, primarily in its mission statement and F.A.Q pages.

Please take the time to visit uniteanddrop.com, read the information that is presented, and participate in the event as appropriate if you so desire.

Regards,

DHB Command Staff
Bronurstomp

Re: uniteanddrop

Post by Bronurstomp »

Ok apparently no interest.

How about this:

http://www.diamondshark.enjin.com/

Bron.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i didnt recognize anyone in the DS unit... thats sad lol. i didnt realize how much of that clanner stuff ive forgotten hehe.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i still do not know what the UnD people are alluding the problems are. that is why I did not participate or join. they just say there are problems with the game and developers. nothing else.

are you suggesting we join CDS? or?
Helmut
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Please reply to new thread Comminuty Warefare.
Thanks,
Bron