free mech and mechbay!!

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

free mech and mechbay!!

Post by BlackHawk*K »

This weekend you can win a free unreleased Phoenix Mech! Win 5 games anytime between April 18 at 10am PDT and April 22 at 10am PDT, and get the Thunderbolt TDR-9S with a MechBay for Free!

details are here: http://mwomercs.com/news/2014/04/834-wi ... -free-mech
Hammer

Re: free mech and mechbay!!

Post by Hammer »

woohoo!
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

first time I have been able to play in months. Took out my shadow hawk joined a pick up group on coms (no one online form here) and proceed to smoke some people. Was happy to see my shadownhawk worked well when used right. Had fun stealing one kill, guy had worked over a atles for a while before i got into a firing position took a quick snap shot with ac2, first hit drooped the mech :)
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i really intended on being on this weekend to wing with people. but i ended up doing a major push on my 91 jeep Cherokee project before the weather went bad again.

so far this weekend i put in new rod bearings, high volume oil pump and rear main seal ( this is mainly intended to keep it drivable untill i can get my hands on a block to do a full engine rebuild. if the cylinders and crank are ok. all i would have to do is replace all the bearings, and probably install a new Cam while i was in there... i already have a rebuilt head i did awhile ago.) installed 2 inch lift kit, and front brakes. ( looks like i will need to replace calipers and rotors as well. as luck would have it, looks like under 200 for both sides with refurbished parts.. this is do to the breaks still over heating while going down hill for a long period of time.) busy weekend indeed.

to be honest building houses takes a lot out of a guy. besides the fact i do much more then that.. one thing that never ceases to amaze me is the fact no matter what you do that is new, you will find brand new muscles you never knew about that get sore LOL.

i am going to try to be on this week during my regular mech time, on teh regular mech channel! PDT_Armataz_01_35

<S>
Chris.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

np, I got my mech and mechbay.
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Would lie to see if i can get a hr or 2 online this weekend. Not going any ware. I also got to get time to work on the wifes ecommerce site. she is starting a buisness selling luxe tents. Chinese tent maker but the quality is up there with msr, and note msr is made in taiwan.

I will share the site once its fully up.
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

I got my MTV, er I mean my free mechy.

I loaded it up with a LRM15, added Artemis, put an erlarge in the r arm, and meds everywhere else. Not a half bad build. With the std engine, it held up in a firefight for a while, still pew pewing.

PDT_Armataz_01_36