House for Community Warfare

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Which House to join to initial community warfare

Kurita
No votes
Liao
No votes
Marik
No votes
Steiner
11%
Raslehague
No votes
Davion
22%
Don't Care - any House
22%
None - Clan
44%

Total votes: 9

Hammer

House for Community Warfare

Post by Hammer »

This is a poll to see what house the unit would like to support for upcoming community warfare. For the initial release, they will not have mercenaries implemented, so we have to select a house to 'join'. at least for now. If you want to join a clan instead, select that and if we go that way we will do the same selection for which clan.
Helmut
VEGETA

Re: House for Community Warfare

Post by VEGETA »

i am a IS guy and Davion gets the mechs I want at the moment. Plus I am a AC guy and davion loces there guns lol
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Davion...for contracts or affiliation
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

i just need to buy a gaming laptop so i can game anyware lol. sucks when i have spare time but have to monitor the dog as if he is out of crate and not watched he wants to chew things. and a 10 month old 100lb puppy can chew just about anything. (bread is a Newfoundland if you are wondering, expected to reach 150lb)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

if you have a budget send me a PM. I know someone that wants to sell one.
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I know there were 4 votes for Davion. please revote guys. I added an option and it seems to have wiped the previous votes out. sorry.
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

well looks like this thing has changed some since last vote LOL.

seems the last vote, people chose Davion. now no one really cares. to be honest this dosnt surprise me because i think most are here just to play with the team.

so with that, i propose that we do Davion for 1 month trial. ( or the shortest time period when CW2 (actually CW basic lol) comes out...) we can see how the fights go and how we feel about it after we get some CW under our belts.

hows that sound guys?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

there are only three votes. need more votes! there are more people than that on almost every night.
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

well the weird thing was i voted this time. i guess we just need to bring it up till people show up and vote.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

voted again Davion
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

well looks like the majority who voted chose Davion. either way sounds fine to me.

but now we need to figure how long our term should be. the option at this point is, 7,14,28 days or permanent.

im not sure permanent is best this point untill we play more, however im willing to do a 28 day. and maybe just re-up it if we want to?

keep in mind, we cant do CW until we have aligned with a faction.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Davion, 28 day.
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

thanks Hammer!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yeah, seems this is kind of a bust though? just not enough people trying this maybe.
Helmut
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Played 4 CW drops won all four, Me, Bron, Darkeagle 1st game took 13 min wait, Later the wait times decreased. Last drop I had defense of Graham IV with a counter attack won both 6 HMM members dropped. Had to leave for work but Left Bron, Blackhawk, Bazooka Jack, Arclight, Darkeagle and Pain. 1 of you guys get on the forum and monitor the CW thread attack and defense section you can see were forces are concentrated then defend or attack...Post say what unit you are and what planet , defend or attack and the number of unit members...and the current Que time.

CW needs work but I see the potential, Attacks are difficult you need to a plan and coordinate to win defense a little easier but coordination and communication are still needed.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

poke

so how is cw ?? i hope to look in this next week. ie wife working i am off for 3 days.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hey Veg!

some of the guys like it. it still needs a lot of tweaking though. but i think its a work in progress.

i havnt enjoyed it too much, but i think in my case its general burn out of the game, combined with a long run in with bad hit registration and long wait times LOL. the perfect recipe for making blackhawk a grumpy dude :P
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I think it kinda sucks. no balance between attacking and defending - defenders have way too much advantage. wait queues are too long.
Helmut
BazookaJack

Post by BazookaJack »

Are you fellows done with MWO?
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

well, speaking for myself, im not done with it.