Pew!

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

Pew!

Post by Tach Deneva »

DC Catapult on the right!

Pew pew pew!

I see they are still not including (or even acknowledging) the Far Outer Clans, like Gassy Hamster, Snow Bunny, Chocolate Moose, and Clan Feral Turnip, but I guess the usual clan suspects are better than nothing. Still, I can't help but wish we could equip a Hamster Pellet Rifle. I know it's level 5 tech and is way OP, but even so, as the Hamsters say... get Gassy or Get Gone! Selah!
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Bronurstomp

Re: Pew!

Post by Bronurstomp »

SO I see the new map has some of the things we were all hoping for, even if they are a little cheesy. You can knock down trees, telephone and light poles, and some fences, and the map (River City) is much bigger and time of day is dynamic. I went to the training grounds for at least a half an hour and it went from morning through day to night time. It took that long to explore it all too. Just hope no one decides to run and hide at the end of a match. Oh yeah, and you start out from a drop ship.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

that is kinda cool. I do hope they get it together at Piranah.
Helmut
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Think this lil rascal will make it in?

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Piranha

With 12 machine guns it's almost as cool but nowhere near as innovative as the Gassy Hamster's 100-ton Hamster Wheel, the only battlemech fitted into an all-terrain assault wheel which causes massive damage by rolling over the foot actuators of enemy 'mechs too slow to get out of the way.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Tach Deneva wrote:Think this lil rascal will make it in?

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Piranha

With 12 machine guns it's almost as cool but nowhere near as innovative as the Gassy Hamster's 100-ton Hamster Wheel, the only battlemech fitted into an all-terrain assault wheel which causes massive damage by rolling over the foot actuators of enemy 'mechs too slow to get out of the way.

the best back stab mech ever. People see this light and most dont have a clue what it is. They ask what its got you say a few MG's and 2 ml's and they ignore it. then its right behind one of there mechs based on speed and then you say you are firing all 12 mg's and the 2ml and there face goes white as they realize the chance of a critical hit just went through the roof. and pop this little mech takes out there king crab.

and yes i did it and yes i am talking table top.