October 18 Patch notes

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bronurstomp

October 18 Patch notes

Post by Bronurstomp »

Getting deeper into tier 2 and getting my ass handed to me a lot less often, since more often than not the teams are better.

Bron PDT_Armataz_01_41

Excerpt:

Looking ahead to December the team continues to work on bringing you the long-awaited revamp of the Assault Game Mode, a brand new Quick Play game mode, new features for Faction Play, a ground-up rework of the Skill Tree system, and more. We look forward to revealing more about these and other items at Mech_Con on December 3rd!

Read on for all the details of this October patch, and we'll see you on the battlefield!

http://mwomercs.com/game/patch-notes
BlackHawk*K

Re: October 18 Patch notes

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i am actually been thinking about re-installing this and maybe knocking some rust off. see if there is a bit of steel left underneath lol.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Interesting, I just re-installed this past week and have been dropping in PUGs. I haven't committed to any factions yet. Trying to shake things out and just remember how to play before I get into it. Look'n forward to maybe dropping with some of you in the future.
Shawn AKA Slayer AKA Aeross
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | MEM 2 x G.Skill F3-1600C9-8GXM | CPU AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Deneb (3.2g Stock) | Video AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series | 1024 MB | Rating: 5.9
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Hope to see you guys on line, and I will try watch my little icon for notices as much as I can, so message me if you decide to jump in for a drop or two...

I am in the BSK unit (BerSerKers). Slamhammer and Hondo have joined as well. It's usually like 10+ folks online at any given time, with >100 members. We've had a few 12 man CW games that go very well when our leader (BSK) takes charge :) But he's in Germany, so it's usually weekends afternoons. Otherwise, I'm just PUGGING.

I wish there was a better chat notification. Just the little blinking heads icon to tell you if you have a message sometimes doesn't get noticed for hours, so if you message me and I don't answer, its only cause I didn't notice!
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

New maps and mechs keeping this interesting.
I know I'm not in RLG unit, but if anyone wants to you can find us in TS on Comstar in the BSK channel
Bron

na1.mech-connect.net

P.S. Just mash the B key until you see BSK rooms.
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

StilL more patches :p

Look at what I found :) an ELH logo decal!

<S> Bron
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I saw Slam and Bron in the MWO channel on ts tonight.

I saw Bron and BH on ts playing MWO a couple weeks ago.

Something must be going on. What changed? What is better? worse?
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

I've reinstalled and started playing again. Only have a Rank 5 pilot, but I have a handful of mechs at my disposal. Been running around on a Medium Shadowhawk variant. Played about 10 matches today, but plan on jumping online and playing later tonight. My consensus is that the majority of players are using LRMs. SMH

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

The last few weeks before and during the holidays, Slamhammer, Hondo, Tach Deneva, myself and a couple of others guys dropped into a few battles.
It's been fun, mostly :P

Bron
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

2018 is nearly over. I hope everyone had a good year.
See you on the battlefields in MWO.
<S>
Bron
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

hope everyone did ther eone game with 50+ mech score to get 2 free mechs i had to install on laptop as noware near my house. also tok advantage of the sales with some mc i had. so think i may try to play a bit more as hey mechs