Hail ELH , and Kali 98

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Hail ELH , and Kali 98

Post by Falker939 »

It's been awhile..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
Hammer

Re: Hail ELH , and Kali 98

Post by Hammer »

wow - that is OLD! <S>!
Helmut
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

~~> <S> Yeah old for sure--~ I think Stinker made this. which one are you Steel ? lol .. I bet 976-Pain and Tinker are around here somewhere. I’ve been coming by here a few times over the last year to see what games you guys are playing. I found Mech Warrior 5 on Steam. I wonder if that would be the best bet considering I already have an account with them. I lost my CH Game-stick and Whoa - they sure want a whole lot to replace it,. I got to talk to Brons and see what he is using these days. Peace!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I came around a bit after that collage was made, so not in it.

MW5 is probably great, but not multi-player. at least that functionality was not there last time i looked at it. i think mwonline is still kicking around though.
Helmut
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

It's online now - I believe

< Quote> In addition, MW5 will feature full cross-platform co-op multiplayer across every platform the game now resides. Every platform can link up with one another via the in-game ID system, though some platforms like Epic Games, Microsoft Store, and Xbox can also hook up via their native friend list features

But IDK - I just downloaded MW5 Mercenaries on Steam. During training session I was using my mouse , it seemed much like a first person shooter game while piloting a clumsy mech. I will see if I can get the hang of it - then jump online to see if anyone is out there before I make any commitments. I’m still tinkering around with it - but MW2 has been , and always will be the best!

I see William H. Keith, Jr. had his hand several battle tech books. He was always great writer back in the day.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Well you might be right ,truth be told I actually don’t know anything about it. But it looks like there is a Co-Op online mission. However - if you can only drop 3 of your friends than it’s no wonder why I can’t find a MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries league via the internet. O_o
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yah - LOTS of new games will only have up to 4 player coop. you might need to start flying combat flight sims! or if you like ground combat, Steel Beasts Pro PE (yes, pricey but well worth it if you like armored combat). Maybe see if MWOnline is still around.

It is indeed:

https://mwomercs.com/

I believe Slam, Bron and a couple others were playing it at some point (quite a few of us did a long time ago, but DCS takes all my spare time now).
Helmut
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Roger that , earlier this year I tried a flight sim some of the pilots were kicking around in here. I thought it was kind of boring flying a P51 around. It was nothing like the good-ol Freespace PC game , that was an oldie but goodie. I still play Ground Control or Mech Commander once in awhile. Then I got the ARMA DL from Steam and have not had a chance to try it yet. Steel Beast looks simple enough - maybe I can find a demo so I can try before I buy. I also got the Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak DL on Steam but haven’t had much time to check it out.

I found Steam is offering Mechwarrior Online Solaris 7 for free , then the Solaris 7 Hero pack cost a few bucks. I will start there

Beyond that - I Talked to BH and he is busy moving into Oklahoma- and we all know moving takes up most all our time.
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Hey guys, I'm still kicking ass in MWO.
Email me when you're online and I'll jump on and be your wingman.
Bron
PDT_Armataz_01_42
randol1@hotmail.com
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Loot bags to be had in MWO. https://mwomercs.com/tournaments
I got all 150 of mine, which means I played like 100 games hahaha. My mouse hand needs a rest.
I started playing WOW (World of Warcraft) when I had some surgery done last year. I and am still in touch with Malin on Linked In. He said he plays Wow, and I was like, cool we should do some epics, but he plays Wow (World of War)... sigh.