Titanfall 2

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Re: Titanfall 2

Post by Falker939 »

Then here I find out that Nvidia and AMD actually does not manufacture any chips because they are a fabless company, meaning that they don't own any chip manufacturing plant. Apple, Nvidia and AMD use TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co ) to make their chips. TSMC also has factories in China and most of the Nvidia/AMD board partners have their assembly lines in China as it's cheaper to manufacture and obtain the raw materials and secondary ICs used in the card's PCB. ASUS , Gigabyte and Nvidia are the same base card, with minor tweaks. Some have better coolers than others, some run slightly faster.

The memory chips are most likely made by Samsung and SK who are South Korea's biggest chipmakers and two of the world's biggest producers of memory chips.

Nvidia It is an American company with a very beautiful headquarters in Silicon Valley California. With Taiwanese as the founders. Although SoftBank Group ( a Japanese Company ) acquired a 10% stake in Nvidia and has been trying to buy Nvidia recently , but the $66 Billion dollar deal fell through. Word is they are going to try again in 2023.

It’s all confusing
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5