Gundam Evolution

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bronurstomp

Gundam Evolution

Post by Bronurstomp »

This just might be the ticket!
Falker939

Re: Gundam Evolution

Post by Falker939 »

I thought Gundam was okay until those kids kept yelling their death cry when attacking. Seriously….. AHHHHHHHHHH I GOT YOU!!!!!!!! And why is it the Japanese always use white characters in the animated cartoons. Idk -

Other than that i've never played the game
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Wow. That's a lot of criticism for something you've never played. What white characters? All I could see were mechanical figures, what makes you think they are white and not green with purple polkadots under there? I know nothing about anime, or even Gundam, other than they are similar to Mechs. The game looks a lot like MW to me, just from the trailer.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Well Brons you are absolutely right , I’ve never played this game before and I really didn’t mean to step on it before I even had the chance to try it out. That was not my intent – I was only having a little fun ( like we use to back in the day ) before this forum became a no nonsense - more mature place to post your thoughts. . Other than that , What I was really referring to is that over the last few decades or so the Japanese animated TV series has many characters in the movie who do not look Japanese at all , but more like a mix of several characters who are mostly white / Caucasian personal with one or two Japanese characters in the mix – and I always wondered why that is when it was made in Japan.

Nowadays the Gundam animated series really Do have kids yelling a death cry all the time while piloting a Mech in space . It’s nothing like the Robotech saga or Star Blazers that I am more accustomed too. .

I’m sure this game is a good play and has nothing to do with the TV series. Have a Blast. :)
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

I see what you mean. I still haven't tried it either. As usual I have too many irons in the coals, so I can't start a new game just now. Maybe after a few patches or an expansion I'll look into it again. WOW and MWO are plenty to fill my game time. PDT_Armataz_01_41
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

NP- It might be fun – I see it on Steam for Free. I guess you have to pony up a few ducks to get the best of the best Gundam Suit. But IDK.. I really don’t.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

So take Robotech for example - Robotech came out in 1985 as a Japanese Animation. (Macross, Army of the Southern Cross and Mospeda) that were put together in Japan and dubbed into English. Yet - Lynn Minmay was the only Japanese person in the series.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Mobile Suit Gundam TV series came out in 1979. I’ve seen a few episodes back then, it’s mostly for little kids ,teenagers – it hasn’t changed much since then
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Star Blazers - came out in 1974. It’s an American animated television series adaptation of the Japanese anime series Space Battleship Yamato
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Super Dimension Fortress Came out in 1982 - It’s an American animated television series adaptation of the Japanese anime series Robotech
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Starcom: The U.S. Space Force was a 1987 American animated television series. It only lasted one year and had 13 episodes.

While Robotech , Gundam, Battleship Yamato, Star Blazers- have all have updated into the 20th century.

Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

BTW: I seen an Honest to God UFO the other week.. It was a low flying triangle UFO passing right over my home here in Florida. It had two large blue lights and 5 to 6 large warm white lights as it was moving silently through the clouds at approximately 40mph. Totally blew me away... ( in a nut shell ) I posted it up on my FB page and BH got back to me. He’s doing alright , said he all settled in now , getting ready to play some games.

Happy Holidays