GREETINGS!... and Here is Your Offical Invite

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I'm sure our Mech Warrior diehards will be along any minute, but since I have a copy now, (must dig that out), I may be inclined to get into this again if we are going to go for it as a group once more.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hey Ben!

sorry i missed this one some how... good to hear that your still meching it up.

i cant speak for the rest of the guys, but i havnt realy been playing mechwarrior alot. the main reason for me is. for some reason Cdilla HATES my mech packs. i find myself having to do the safecast fix every other day. then the last time i had my game all setup the stupid graphics freaking out on me, not sure if its the gforce 6800 GT card or what... soon after that it would simply crash to desk top every time i tried playing. so out of total frustration i went to planetside ( one of those massive online thingies) i still have the game installed i might take a peak and see if i can find my disk at all and see if it will decide to run or not. keep in mind i will be once again a TOTAL noob. in just about everything...

Riven,

was this your same sibco when you joined in 2003? to be honest i dont recall the name :(

Glass is a good guy, i havnt heard from him recently though. i still stay in touch with the 151 outfit. last i heard from Glass was he was flying around playing flight sims.

Good hunting to you guys!
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Wow, that's weird, I didn't see this thread until tonight! Anyway, I doubt I could ever convince myself to go 'active' again, but I do still have the game installed and have been meaning to hit the opens one of these nights.

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

My sis-in-law plays quite regularly, they have their own team called United Knights - can't rem what league they play. I haven't played this online in any serious capacity myself, but might get into something at some point.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

what is even weirder is that Kodiak posted, once again, almost a month after that last post in the thread with pretty much another useless, meaningless, post count inflator post... ;) :D
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

Steel, I have to say, your comments deriding his post count inflations border on inflation themselves. Are you trying to inflate your already-lofty count? ;)
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Not oly that! But in a conspiracy to de-throne me from the highest count poster (an un-inflated claim I might add!) he actually went to the extremes of moving the entire forum to his server :shock: to co-exist with the ELH forums just so he could justifiably add his post count from there to create a combined greater post count than mine :roll: . A conspiracy of master proportions :wink: if ever I saw one. Mr Steel, how do you plead . . . . . . . :?:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05