Freespace2

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Freespace2

Post by Grifter »

Well I nearly finished the single game campaign except that my comp died right near the end. I'm going to go ahead and call it a win. Anyway, we haven't really played this as a group, and I hoping that we will soon on odd nights just to spice things up. I'll start including it in my list of options when I log on to play in hopes that you guys will want to join me. Maybe, if we like it, we can play it now and then when someone doesn't show up to host another game or something. Perhaps make it even part of mid-week repetoire.
Softball

Post by Softball »

Your comp died??? *confused*

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yeah when i tried to transplant it to the new case, it just couldn't take it anymore and abruptly died. Probably the last straw after numerous overheats etc. I got a new compy now much to my chagrin.
Softball

Post by Softball »

Ah I see, I thought you were talking about your newest computer. I know you built a new one (I helped you on some things with it, remember?), I just wasn't sure if that was the computer that died.

I still have to reinstall FS2 as well (New computer, heh)

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yep, you're right. I haven't forgotten that you were a big help, which is why I thought it weird you were asking. LOL