SW Empire At War Multiplayer

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

SW Empire At War Multiplayer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Gator, Softball and I played some SW: Empire at War last night. Here are some screenshots I took:

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Yeah, I love it...when the damn CP lets me play the game. :evil:
The Jedi Master
Softball

Post by Softball »

Notice Panzer's team color in that last SS, :P .

I had a total blast playing EAW, definately would like to play again. Notice in a few of those SS that my Red Cruisers were getting wrecked all to heck by those Calamari Crusiers and missle cruisers. :( Gator definately had the upper hand most of the night, I think he has played this a bit more than I have. The only online experience with EAW was a campaign vs a friend of mine, and I got my ass handed to me. I really need more practice with this, I was a bit below the experience curve when we played.

Now if Gator and I could talk SOME people into getting BFME2 (Battle for Middle Earth 2)...

Here are couple of Screenshots I took:

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Gator

Post by Gator »

My main strategy was to build up a massive assault fleet and not try to attack with piecemeal forces. It also helped that the AI was fully engaged with Panzer when I flanked at the end.

BTW: I never saw that AT-AT. Awesome.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

We definitely need to play EAW more often. Friday night was a blast. Does anyone else here have EAW besides Gator, Softball, Jedi and myself?

Yeah Gator, I'm glad I was able to soften up the Rebel base just in time for your big attack. :wink:
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Gator

Post by Gator »

It's called "co-op" for a reason.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver