Babylon 5: I've Found Her

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Babylon 5: I've Found Her

Post by Softball »

Free Babylon 5 space sim?? If anyone is interested, check it out...

http://ifh.firstones.com/

I'm DLing the Full package (257MB) and the Prequel campaign (220MB). I'm not sure if the Prequel campaign is included in the Full package DL.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I tried it on the first release over a year ago. The space combat is HARD because it's true Newtownian physics. So, accelerate to get somewhere fast, and misjudge where you need to start braking, and you sail past the battle and into deep space!! :shock:

Dogfighting is totally different.
The Jedi Master
Softball

Post by Softball »

I finally got these files DLed, took about 4 or 5 tries on the Full version files, kept cutting me off on the DL. (The server is in Russia)

If need be, I can UL these to the WOF server, with Steel's permission of course.

daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

yes please do softball (if steele lets you), I would love to check that out. On a side note (post jacking) did you buy Madden 07 if so what did you think?

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Softball

Post by Softball »

I'm going to play through the game first to see if it's worth uploading it to the server. I don't want to waste server space or my time if it sucks.

Yes, I got Madden 07 for PC. I like it better than the 06 season so far. I'm try to find the right balance (Difficulty settings, sliders, etc..) The default is PRO setting, and I was walking all over the computer and the scores were unrealistic. I bumped the setting up to ALL PRO and it's a little better, I'd say it's somewhat close to playing a human opponent (Depends on the opponent, haha). Although a human opponent will figure it out if you run the same play over and over, and run a counter defense for those plays. Just gotta remember to mix it up a bit, keep your opponent in his toes. I still have to figure out how to do HOT ROUTES, for the life of me, I can't figure it out without reading the manual. :oops:

I know Gator just got Madden 07, so we'll be attempting an online game soon. When I installed Madden 07, I did not install all the extra crap that EA wanted to install, so hopefully that will not hamper the online experience.

daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

cool...of course you know I have to ask you first before I buy most games that I am interested in. I'm still playing 05. I have several custom players that I am following there careers to the end (retirement), my favorite one is a running back who is on the threshold of breaking the rushing record and LaDamien Tomlison is barking at his heels, this is the season if neither one gets hurt that it will be broken. I'v also noticed that most running backs with or without alot of handoff's in '05 retire around the age of 34 and both of them are spitting at that age. Yes I run my custom guy to death game in game out but I want that record and he seems to be holding up but for the past five years I have noticed that the fatigue of the season does wear him down as the weeks go by.

Hot routes are different in '07 from '05? Are we talking changing the hot routes from lets say receive designated number 3 to number 1 or changing the route that anyone of your receivers use before the snap?

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU