Homeworld 3

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Homeworld 3

Post by Falker939 »

Homeworld 3

Let’s hope they get it right this time around..

Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
Falker939

Re: Homeworld 3

Post by Falker939 »

Nice Graphics

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Falker939 on 28 Apr 2022, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Homeworld 3 is an upcoming real-time strategy video game being developed by Blackbird Interactive and published by Gearbox Software. The game is scheduled to be released in 4th Quarter 2022.

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Have you played Solaris by Paradox?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Negitive , I can’t find any information about Solaris by Paradox other than on Twitter. I see Solaris on Steam for Free , but maybe not the same one? I also see Stellaris which is still looking good.. :)
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Oops my mistake. I meant Stellaris.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

I still have Stellaris is in my sights , but have never got the download from Steam yet. Some of the videos look very attractive with eye opening space scenes. Although there is one thing I’ve seen in this game that is a bit of a turn off for me , it’s kind of like what was happening with Sins of a Solar Empire. With the large space battles going on , there is no way to micro manage any of the space battle ships while keeping up with the space battle going on. Of course you can zoom in and order a course change -fire on a target , but by the time it take do all this , several of your other heavy cruisers and battle cruisers have been blown apart. So… the best way to win a battle is just have to pan-out and order your entire flock of ships to attack the enemy ships and hope there is enough to get the job done , I just don’t see the fun in that because I would rather micro manage my space combat fleet , give my ships names and score points for every kill they get - while watching the battle action up close and personal when send another salvo slamming home and wrecking carnage on another enemy cruiser with death and destruction, blowing the enemy apart ship by ship. Then my Battle Cruisers would come along side to give them another broadside and finish them off.

So far I’ve had the pleasure of playing a few space games like this

Homeworld

Homeworld 2

Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Arriving in the first half of 2023 on PC. Published by Gearbox - Now fans can wishlist Homeworld 3 on Steam and visit the Games Store to pre-order the physical Collector’s Edition.

Falker939

Post by Falker939 »