And here I thought I was bored

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

And here I thought I was bored

Post by Falker »

And here I thought I was bored with my PC . Now there’s something else it’s good for.

http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

We're in the pipe , five by five.
Firemane

Post by Firemane »

I haven't seen that one before, thanks for sharing. What a way to use your system. I wonder if my Tbird 950 would do it, they run pretty hot.
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

ROFLMAO :lol:

:salut:
Lt.Col.Crickett,acting CO.
71st. Light Horse
The White Horse Reg.

On any planet on any terrain in any climate,ELH will meet and defeat any enemy!!!
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

LOL! Need a drink wit dat!

:gulp:

The less you expect the more you get.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

holy crapoly, Bron!

long time man, how you been? been working my ass off here, but unfortunatly it grows back during the night :o

not much else going on though, havnt been doing much online gameing latly due to work and kids and stuff. other then that no news is good news ;)
Falker

Post by Falker »

And there it is , I’ll kick back a cold one with ya Boss. :gulp:

We ought to have a reunion and play on line sometime. Maybe next month or when ever. Nice to know we still hang out here.

I’ve been playing single player Freelancer L8ly. It looks way better with my new graphics card. I can see the lights on the planets below now heh.

I haven’t much news to report either these days , it all SSDD + bad + SSDD + OMG + Hmmm + WTF ! I could overindulge my self with this post by trying to be more inspiring and optimistic , but I’ll just keep it simple this time. : ) It’ll come .

Meanwhile , I’m about to slap some Sausage on my Heat Sink . How do you like your Eggs ? and don’t say poached , cuz that might ruin my Mo Bo . :P

Falker
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Speaking of boredome... i have almost completed my first attempt at a major wood carving peice... its a cedar staff... so far it has a snake, a lizard and a hand on it... and some nordic runes and some other squiglies... im depating on trying to make the base look sorta like a tree or not, maybe i should try a nordic weave hmm.... anyhow.. will post some pics when i get it completed and varnished. :P ( now THATS being bored! pun intended...)
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

I've been knocking myself out doing yardwork. Instead of a vacation this year, we bought one of those soft side pools. Did you know that the ground has to be REALLY level for one of those? We tried just digging and moving dirt, but all the rocks started popping up in bottom of pool after a while. So, after using over 250 of those retaining wall blocks to build the walls, pouring slab to enlarge the patio, and two tons of mulch, I'm almost done with the yard and ready to kick back and enjoy it. I've been busted-butt tired and going to sleep way early for so long, I don't think I remember how to play online. Next year it'll be the 400' long french drain/foot path around the property. I'll rent some equipment for that though. Getting my hands dirty has been fun, but I'm feeling my age.

Fethr
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hehe sounds like a hoot feather :P the pool thing sounds realy nice though. now all you need to do is get your girls out there with shovels and tell em, " its either doing this for the rest of your life, or do REALY well in school... your choice" and see if that keeps the kids motivated for awhile hehehe. well it might work on my kids... not sure though. anyhow, was realy thinking of the free child labor aspect of the whole thing lol.

yea ive done a few practicle projects this year as well. last year i made a small deck, entertainment center and a dish cabnet. so far this year i put a arched cedar cover of the deck, and made the wife a computer desk. the realy cool thing about all this is, i get to collect up alot of cast off meterials for awhile and when i get enough stuff i go at building something lol. so far all the projects ive done have been done with recycled materials. including the staff, which was a stair hand rale in its better days.
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Hehe, you know me too well BH.
I told the gilrs they had to help if the wanted the pool back, so they did.
When they started slacking off I told them this nice level pad would be perfect for my hammock or a set of patio furniture. They blew me off till I showed up with the furniture in the back of the truck.
They found the motivation somehow.

Cruel, but effective. And I got me someplace to sit and supervise the swimming.

Fethr
Falker

Post by Falker »

There were a few other post here........Image

I could only find them if I went to the posters name and followed their previous post. Maybe someone did a little premature cleaning up eh .

Well nm. When I reload the page it looks okay again. Maybe it’s just my browser playing tricks on me again. It started doing that since I got this Google search tool bar. It says it also comes with a pop up stopper , But I’m seeing more pop up’s since I installed it.

It might also be a good idea to NOT implant anymore smilie’s from other web sites to over here as well. ( until you have checked them out first ) I just implanted a few from some other web site to over here and it looked good at first , but when I came back to preview my post again , what I saw was not the smilie I placed there , but an advertisement instead. Drat ! So I’ll just get them from my own site from now on : )

Falk