Cyberpunk 2077 on SAle

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Cyberpunk 2077 on SAle

Post by Bones »

If you're interested Cyberpunk 2077 is on sale for 50% off on GOG. So price is $30.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 on SAle

Post by PanzerMeyer »

You know, I guess I got lucky because there was a LOT of hate directed at this game when it was released. Yes, the vast majority of the complaints came from console players but there were apparently many PC players who had issues as well. I pre-ordered the game and I thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough. Sure, there were some odd AI-behaviors that I mostly noticed in how the vehicle traffic works but overall I thought the story and characters were pretty interesting and the gunplay was fun. I had no regrets spending 60 bucks since I spent roughly about 120 hours to finish the game. I'll be replaying the game when I get my new Alienware PC in a couple of months.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Now out on Steam for 29.99, if you prefer. Are there any DLC's out for this game yet?

I usually wait until I get a game for ten buck or less, and I typically prefer to by the deluxe editions of games so that I get the original game and all the DLC's at once. That way, I don't have to spend my time hunting them down or whatever. Just easier to buy it all in bulk. I'd say I'm about five to ten years behind in gaming. Everyone playing games now like Cyberpunk 2077? Pfftt. Nah, bro, I"m playing Dragon Age Awakening circa 2010. I'll get to Cyberpunk in about five years, I imagine.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

No DLC has been released yet for Cyberpunk. Hopefully sometime next year.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen