Candygirl

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Candygirl

Post by Falker »

If you look into the mirror and say her name three times , than she’ll appear behind you breathing down your neck.

Try It ... :wink:
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Will she be wearing her PVC Anne Summers outfit too? :twisted:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

OMG, when we went gliding with the ATC the other week, we flew over an Ann Summers warehouse, and the pilots just randomly pointed it out.
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

huh? what's this thread about?

Roy Orbison sang about a candy colored sandman but no candy girl!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

No idea! But it looks like it might be fun, why don't you join in?! 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Candygirl - look in the mirror and say her name three times . . . . . this is a reference to the Candyman film.
Anne Summers - a retailer of adult clothing and accessories.