Anyone Play WOW?

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hudson

Anyone Play WOW?

Post by Hudson »

Last MMOG I played was EQ and it left a sour taste of eternal boredom in my mouth. But, my wife and I have been playing World of Warcraft, and I have to say we really like it. Was curious if anyone else is playing or was thinking about playing...

I promised my wife I wouldn't level too much while she was out to sea for the next few weeks so today I think I'm working on getting my fishing to 225. :lol:

Unlike, EQ the professions can actually make you money. I have sold stacks of certain types of fish for a small fortune because of their ability to heal, especially if the buyer cooks them, and with blacksmithing, forget it, farm, create, auction, farm, create, auction, farm, create, auction == $$$.

http://www.montleon.com/images/addiction.jpg
http://www.montleon.com/images/addicts.jpg
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

SB and his wife play, Madrus plays. Madrus is on every night - connect to Ventrilo and look in the WOW channel.
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

My wife and I play on the Archimonde server (PvP server). I have a level 31 Human Rogue I'm still working on, his name is Lorrak. I am in a guild (The Sundered Guard) that I played Shadowbane with, there is anywhere from 4 to 20 people online, it varies.

Madrus plays on a different server (Non PvP), but I can't remember the name. What server are you guys playing on?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hades

Post by Hades »

I play on a european Server Called Silvermoon its a PVE.

My name is Daelanden and im a lvl 60 Paladin.
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

My name is Daelanden and im a lvl 60 Paladin
Well, we all have our problems . . . . . . . :roll: :lol: :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05