Aliens The Movie

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Aliens The Movie

Post by Falker »

Someday they'll make another movie like this! " with class " Not that second rate low budget stuff that you'll see on the SciFi channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LcvfYmlnms
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I just watched it last week, actually. Still the best film of its kind.
The Jedi Master
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

amazing movies

best = Aliens
Tie for second, Alien and Aliens resurection
Worst and to be ignored Alians 3 (what ever its full name is, again to be ignored)

I own a box set of them, tho not long after I got the set they come out with a new box set with a hell of lot of extras, dam them

But even tho I own the movies, If I see them on tv, I still jst sit and watch. Even if its 2 am and alians is just starting, somthing about it makes me sit there and watch th whole thing tell 4:30 am.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

The extended/reconstructed Alien 3 is better than the theatrical release.
The Jedi Master
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

mayb but it still is no Alians :D
Falker

Post by Falker »

There's lots of talk about a new movie. Nothing solid yet.

Aleins vs Aliens -- 2008

also

Alien vs. Predator 2 -- 2007

I like this this one.

Alien 5: Genocide : Ripleys Back 2008
Ripleys back for one last showdown with the xenomorphs in Alien 5 : Genocide.

At the far reaches of the universe a scientific way station is in posession of the last surviving Xenomorph. When the company discovers what they have they track down the Aliens homeworld and take the Alien back home intent on creating an unstopable Army. Back on earth an elite group of rebels led by General Ripley 8 take action, following the company to the Alien homeworld to destroy the species forever. and For Ripley this really is personel
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

aians vs alians sound like a few humans end up on there home world and just get to survive as alians fight each other, eh nothing major.

the Alians 5 dose sound interesting as they can now use Ripley 8 as she is still alive and is a bit diffrent from the origional to. Could be interesting if done right.

Alians vs preditors 2, wel the first one was decent. Lts of action and such, story could have been a bit better but decent enough to add to my collection. A second one could be god or bad.
Falker

Post by Falker »

Actually Aliens vs Aliens would be the same as Aliens 5. I guess they went with Aliens vs Aliens towards the end when they were making up their minds what they wanted to call the movie. Sounds about right. :wink:

VEGETA wrote:A second one could be god or bad.
I hoping that the second one will have some godliness. That would be sweet. :)
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Still hoping for Aliens vs Teletubbies.

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Never underestimate the teletubbies especially that purple one.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Alians vs Tribbles

enough said
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

The first Alien vs. Predator movie was pretty good even though it could get cheesy with the dialogue at times. The sequel is already under production.

As for me, I'm a Predator fan myself. :wink:
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Aliens vs WWE
The Jedi Master
Falker

Post by Falker »

Believe It or Not!

Aliens vs. Predator vs. The Terminator

It is the future, years after the events of Alien: Resurrection. Ellen Ripley has disappeared and gone underground. Approached and blackmailed by Annalee Call, who has fallen in with a group dedicated at stopping Aliens being used by the military for weapons. Forcibly recruiting Ripley to stop a rumoured Alien/human hybrid, they journey to a secret research site, only to discover the truth is even worse: the projects leader is a Terminator, creating new members of his kind by creating Alien tissue over a metal endoskeleton. However, they have some unlikely help from a Predator, who kills the Terminator. Even he proves ineffective against the Alien/Terminator hybrid, who destroys the station. Discovering the truth from a shell program inside the mind of the first Terminator from John Connor himself, who reveals that once enough Terminators are created, they will attempt to resurrect their master - Skynet. Ripley is then kidnapped by a group of Predators, who not only use her genetic Alien memories to locate the Terminator lab, but recognise the Alien warrior side of her. Their combined attack is a disaster, as the hybrids prove too strong. But Ripley is able to free the Aliens, whose acid blood even the Terminators are unable to defend against. The Aliens kill everything - Predator, Terminator and human alike, as Ripley sacrifices herself one last time to kill the escaping final hybrid.

Ok here's the beef.

Aliens vs. Predator vs. The Terminator is a comic published by Dark Horse Comics about fictional characters from three separate movie series: Alien, Predator, and The Terminator.
Falker

Post by Falker »

The Ring Girl vs The Exorcist
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Freddy vs. Jason!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

VEGETA wrote:Tie for second, Alien and Aliens resurection

What have you been smoking? The extended version of Alien Resurrection is pretty good but its nowhere near the cinematic perfection of Ridley Scott's ALIEN. :wink:
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

What have YOU been smoking? :shock:

That post was DAYS ago and you've already replied twice since then, NOW you go back and reply to it?? :?
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Jedi Master wrote:What have YOU been smoking? :shock:

That post was DAYS ago and you've already replied twice since then, NOW you go back and reply to it?? :?
What are you talking about? I've only replied once to that post from Vegeta.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

He made that post.
You replied to another post.
You replied to yet another post.
Other posts have come and went.
THEN you reply to his first post. Kind of like starting a discussion on the first Pirates of the Caribbean flick ("Hey, who's seen this great flick?") immediately after the release of the sequel.
In other words, how come your first post after his didn't discuss it, but instead waited a week longer?

To whit:
Your reply to his post from 9/18 was on 9/26. You replied also on 9/20, making no mention of that. So, the question is, why did you reply 8 days after his post instead of on the post you made only 2 days after?
See: Data laughing at joke from Farpoint Mission in Generations, 8 yrs later!
Last edited by Jedi Master on 28 Sep 2006, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.
The Jedi Master